MaxVal announces the latest upgrade to its advanced, cloud-based IP management platform, symphony®.
Since its launch in 2016, symphony® has revolutionized IP management through its innovative use of Salesforce.com’s Lightning platform, delivering the industry’s most advanced workflow and automation capabilities; all in a highly configurable, intuitive system, designed for the modern IP department.
“MaxVal’s symphony® platform delivers a host of innovative and compelling operational capabilities to a yearning IP Management market,” said Eyal Iffergan, President of Hyperion Research, the industry’s leading analyst-based market research firm covering the IPM market. “Symphony harnesses the expansive Salesforce feature toolkit to achieve a robust end-to-end IP solution, and in a space long characterized by complex, dense and difficult-to-use systems, Symphony shines in the way it delivers a creative, elegant, intuitive and approachable user experience.”
“symphony® 1.5 harnesses the power of Salesforce.com’s Lightning platform and delivers a significant number of updates and new features across all modules and demonstrates MaxVal’s commitment to continued innovation,” says
D. Bommi Bommannan, CEO of MaxVal. ”We’ve had great feedback from clients who have previewed 1.5 and are excited to begin broader deployment of this release”.
What’s New with symphony® 1.5
In this major release, symphony® 1.5 delivers:
- Industry-leading invention submission processes, including:
- Configurable invention rating and review tools
- Flexible inventor award policy creation
- Integrated patent review committee scheduling and management system
- Docketing efficiencies and improved data quality through:
- Scheduled patent prosecution history downloads for IP5 countries
- Automated trademark data download from the USPTO
- Built-in portfolio verification and data auditing tools
- Expanded business intelligence capabilities via:
- Advanced, rules-based cost projection system
- Expanded analytic tools, including prosecution metrics and spend analysis
- Easy to use, interactive, actionable dashboards
- Seamless, integrated annuity payment management with:
- Automated data transfer and reminder processes
- Real-time payment status access
- Advanced budgeting and decision-making tools
symphony® 1.5 is available immediately for new clients, and is available at no extra cost for existing clients.
For more information about symphony®, please visit www.symphonyIPM.com or email [email protected]