The user is deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon accessing MaxVal Group Inc. Web site, downloading or using any tools provided by MaxVal Group Inc (MaxVal).
Article, newsletter, blog
The information contained on this Web site, or contained on newsletters or articles transmitted via email or other means are intended to provide information and commentary on intellectual property law and/or legal operations; they are not advice and should not be construed as such. Reading information on this Web site does not create any attorney-client relationship or any other professional relationship with MaxVal, readers should not act upon the information without consulting their legal counsel or subject matter expert.
MaxVal strives to ensure that all information has been obtained from reliable sources, nevertheless, all such information is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness or accuracy.
The web-based or downloadable tools offered by MaxVal are meant to facilitate intellectual property information access, analysis, and/or operations. Using the tools does not create any attorney-client relationship or any other professional relationship with MaxVal, unless there is an explicit agreement between the user and MaxVal. Any results and/or outputs produced by the tools are meant to be used along with professional consultation; users should not act upon or rely upon any results and/or outputs without consulting their legal counsel or subject matter expert.
MaxVal operates a fair usage policy to ensure reasonable access for all users. Automatic (robot) access is prohibited on our site. The tools on our site are exclusively dedicated to human users. They are not intended for bulk data retrieval and automated queries to our tools are prohibited. If you need to process very large sets of records, please contact us at bd (at) maxval-ip.com.
Except as expressly permitted hereunder, users shall not directly or indirectly:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas or algorithms of the Services or any software, documentation or data related to or provided with the Services (whether MaxVal-proprietary or third party-proprietary) ("Software");
- modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or Software; or copy, rent, lease, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or Software;
- knowingly or negligently use or access the Services to build or support, and/or assist a third party in building or supporting, products or services competitive to MaxVal;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services or Software.
- knowingly or willfully use the Services in any manner that is intended to damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with MaxVal’s provision of the Services.
Customer shall use the Services and Software only for its own internal business operations, and not for the operation of a service bureau or timesharing service, or otherwise for the benefit of a third party.
This Web site, including without limitation the design, text, graphics, software compilations, and underlying source code, is the property of MaxVal and is protected by copyright in the United States and other countries.
Permission is granted to make electronic copies and to print in hard copy, portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of researching or using the services of MaxVal. The authors of the materials on this Web site and MaxVal should always be acknowledged. Any other use of materials on this web site without the prior written permission of MaxVal is strictly prohibited; this includes modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any materials available on or through this web site for commercial or public purposes. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by MaxVal.
Web-based and downloadable tools, including without limitation the design, text, graphics, software compilations, and underlying source code, are the property of MaxVal and is protected by copyright in the United States and other countries.
Permission is granted to use the web-based tools and downloadable tools for their intended purposes only. Any other use of the tools without the prior written permission of MaxVal is strictly prohibited; this includes modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any materials available on or through this web site for commercial or public purposes. For more information regarding downloadable tools, please see the accompanying software license. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by MaxVal.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (Marks) displayed on this Web site, or any tools provided by MaxVal are the property of MaxVal or of other parties as acknowledged. Users of this Web site and any tools provided by MaxVal are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose (other than those permitted by law) without the express written permission of MaxVal.
MaxVal may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of this Web site at any time, including its content or features. MaxVal may also unilaterally change or discontinue tools or any aspect of the tools at any time, including its content or features.
MaxVal is not responsible for any damage to user's computer system, mobile phone, or other device due to the use of our tools. MaxVal is not responsible for loss of data that results from using any tools or downloading any tools, content, materials, or information from this web site.
MaxVal may provide certain links within this Web site connect to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom MaxVal has no control, and such links are provided for reference and information purposes only. Specifically, MaxVal is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third party web sites. Furthermore, such a link to a third party web site does not constitute authorization to access such other web site; nor does it constitute any endorsement by MaxVal of any material held on such other web site, nor any representation as to the accuracy of information contained within such other web site. MaxVal is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the user may incur from dealing with any third party.
By accessing this Web site and/or using any of the tools, the User undertakes and agrees with MaxVal that all reasonable endeavors will be exercised and observed to perform the terms and conditions contained herein in particular, the user agrees:
- To use the Web site and/or the tools in accordance with relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction and the user shall not use this Web site and/or tools for any illegal purpose;
- To not upload or transmit by other means anything designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of the Web site, the tools, a computer, or a network;
- To not conduct activities that may cause this Web site and/or tools to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient, or may impair the effectiveness or functionality of this Web site and/or tools;
- To not use this Web site and/or tools which violates or infringes the rights or any person, firm or company (including but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- To not interfere with or diminish (whether by act or omission) MaxVal's right, title and interest (or that of our licensors) in the Web site, tools, products, and services available on it.