MaxVal announces the latest upgrade to its information disclosure statement software, Max-IDS™, version 4.0.2.
This new version includes multiple enhancements and new features, including:
- Enhanced, high-speed import process for citations and non-patent literature, which eliminates manual effort and thereby reduces data entry errors.
- New reference aging system helps avoid Patent Term Adjustment (PTA) delays and supplemental IDS fees.
- Expanded authentication and integration capabilities simplify deployment, eliminate password complexity for users and enhances connectivity with docketing systems.
- Updated user-friendly dashboards, reports and alerts ensure users have quick, easy access to critical data needed to ensure timely filing of IDSs.
“As a leader in IDS management, we are focused on delivering innovative solutions for our Max-IDS™ clients,” says Phil Henderson, SVP Commercialization of MaxVal. “Version 4.0.2 reinforces Max-IDS’s position as the most advanced and most used reference management tool in the market, setting the new standard for efficiency and simplicity.”
Max-IDS™ helps clients better manage their patent/reference library and simplifies the process of comparing and citing references across families and technology categories. In addition to the enhancements in the new release, existing clients of Max-IDS™ benefit from:
- Efficient management of cross-citations
- Reduced risk of uncited references
- Easy access to citations
- Reduced supplemental IDS filing and RCE costs
- Elimination of corrupted files
For more information on Max-IDS 4.0.2, please visit www.max-ids.com or email [email protected].