MaxVal Enhances PTAB Alerts with Case Outcomes
Industry leading alert service now contain outcomes of cases from the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB)
Los Altos, CA – July 27, 2015 – MaxVal is pleased to announce that it has upgraded its PTAB Alert Service to include newly filed inter partes review, covered business method, and post grant review cases and analysis of the outcome of cases.
The PTAB is an administrative law body of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) which decides issues of patentability. Inter partes review, covered business method, and post grant review allow third parties to challenge the validity of issued patents.
MaxVal provides various alert services to its clients including PAIR, Publication, litigation, and PTAB case alerts.
The newly upgraded PTAB alert service from MaxVal allows clients to track all new petitions, institution decisions, and the outcome of closed cases such as settlements or claims being invalidated or cancelled.
· IPR - Inter partes review
· CBM - Covered business method
· PGR - Post grant review
Features & Benefits
· Track all newly filed and instituted PTAB cases
· Complex data analyzed and simplified outcomes of cases are provided
· Stay updated with new petitions which challenge critical patents
· Keep track of the trend of PTAB filings and closures
· Receive user-friendly email alerts that save time and effort
MaxVal expects to include PTAB case details as part of its Litigation Databank in the near future.