Patent counsel or patent strategists can address key patent related questions (your own and/or third party) that impact business decisions.
- How is the company's patent portfolio positioned relative to competitors?
- Who are the dominant players in the field?
- Who are the emerging players?
- What technologies are being pursued by the most successful companies?
- How to utilize patent mapping to effect business decisions?
- What are the gaps in one's own patent portfolio?
Visualize patent data/patent genealogy with periodic updates
- Group complex families of patents
- Identify emerging competitors
Analyze with detailed reports that accompany patent maps
- Detailed information covering patent trends and other relevant data
- Show relationship of a patent landscape to technologies and products being developed
- Focus on interaction between technology, products/solutions, and supporting patents
- Ability to take timely action to mitigate risk
- Identify opportunities
- Leverage from “for-hire” patent and industry savvy analytical support
- Typical costs range from $12,000 to $20,000
- Significant savings compared to doing this with in-house staff or through external legal counsel
- Frees up time to make decisions proactively
- - Identify opportunities
- - Mitigate risk